1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The forum language is English only currently. Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff, members, or other people will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material (mainly photographs); I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a safe place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
Minor offenses may be waived if they don’t hurt anybody and if the offender attempts to right the wrong.
For a more serious offense, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule.
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
Over 3 Offenses in a 1 Year Period
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.